BlueBat Games is a subsidiary of global gaming powerhouse Novomatic’s Greentube division. Our free-to-play social casino platform – Greentube Pro – is changing the casino industry! Now, online and mobile players can stay connected to their favourite casinos any time they’re ready to have fun. Come work with exciting partners like Hard Rock to create high quality digital entertainment experiences!
We are looking for a LiveOps Designer to join our team in a full-time position in our Vancouver office. This is an Intermediate to Senior role.
We will only consider LOCAL CANDIDATES for this role who are currently eligible to work in our Vancouver office – relocations or remote workers need NOT apply please!
The LiveOps Designer will design, plan and execute quality live events across multiple free-to-play social casino titles on Web, iOS and Android, geared towards engaging and retaining players. This is a fast-paced job that requires critical thinking and a self-drive, proactive, problem-solving attitude.
- Create event calendars for a variety of clients that drive specific player behaviors
- Review, monitor and devise plans to affect important business KPIs
- Communicate and align event schedules with internal teams and external stakeholders
- Own the work process for LiveOps planning and releases, driving for continual improvement
- Lead LiveOps retrospectives and stand-ups for total team alignment and transparency
- Champion LiveOps ideas and tool requests, working with our Design & Game team to implement high quality features
- Deliver critical core services to end users and see complex features through the complete integration
- 2+ years of free-to-play game design, or equivalent experience working with cross-functional disciplines
- A deep understanding of Live Operations in relation to free-to-play games
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to create, track and resolve complex Live issues and post-mortem processes
- Ability to provide the right level of detail and clarity to a variety of audiences
- Highly organized and able to effectively problem solve
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment, to thrive at an extremely fast pace and to find creative ways to get things done
- Experience with Lean / Scrum work styles
- Assertive and outspoken; be a champion for your department
- Experience working with mobile and web platforms
- A passion for mobile gaming
What we can offer you:
We’re a small, close-knit team with a very large opportunity to grow ahead of us. Our team truly strives for work/life balance, and we pride ourselves in providing an environment that allows people to feel their contribution is meaningful and valued. Our employees would rather focus on getting a solid day’s work done and enjoy their downtime. We want everyone who works here to live their best life!
Would you like to know more about what it’s like to work with us? Check out our Values and Benefits.