BlueBat Games is a subsidiary of global gaming powerhouse Novomatic’s Greentube division. Our white label social casino platform – Greentube Pro – is changing the casino industry! Now, online and mobile players can stay connected to their favourite casino brands any time they’re ready to have fun. Through Greentube Pro, social casino gaming is all about building brand loyalty and player retention.
We are growing our team to include a Customer Support Representative. This is a part-time role, ideally 20hrs per week at 4hrs/day.
Remote candidates need NOT apply. This is a permanent position in our Vancouver office.
- Monitor support channels and provide a timely customer care experience, resolving technical and other issues through email, social and other feedback mechanisms
- Apply expert-level working knowledge of the latest support tools and pipelines to create macros, knowledge bases, FAQ and other support documentation to expedite player support
- Adhere strictly to the specific brand voice for each of our 6 casino clients’ support channels
- Collaborate with our developers and extended support team to identify and trouble-shoot complex problems, working together to actively resolve them
- Anticipate and communicate concerns, create and implement new methods to solve issues both common and complex in nature
- Build and maintain positive relationships with our players, from new accounts to high-rolling VIPs
- Be flexible, fun to work with and energetic – this role demands a positive outlook and a willingness to go the extra mile to make people happy!
- At least 2 years of tech-industry customer support experience
- Experience with helpdesk systems (e.g. Desk, Freshdesk, ZenDesk, etc.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable being in a start-up type atmosphere and working under your own direction when necessary
- Existing experience in gaming or casino industry support
- A passion for social casino games
- Experience in playing iOS and/or Android games
- Experience in writing articles or blogs about technical and user content
- An interest in roles in QA, Marketing or Sales
What we can offer you:
We’re a small, close-knit team with a very large opportunity to grow ahead of us. Our team truly strives for work/life balance, and we pride ourselves on providing an environment that allows people to feel their contribution is meaningful and valued. Come join us and help support our product as we work on a number of exciting projects with strong brand identities!
Would you like to know more about what it’s like to work with us? Check out our Values and Benefits.