BlueBat Games is a subsidiary of global gaming powerhouse Novomatic’s Greentube division. Our free-to-play social casino platform – Greentube Pro – is changing the casino industry! Now, online and mobile players can stay connected to their favorite casinos any time they’re ready to have fun. Come work with exciting partners like Hard Rock to create high quality digital entertainment experiences!
We are looking for a Junior or Intermediate Marketing Coordinator to design, plan, and execute quality live events across multiple free-to-play social casino titles on Web, iOS, and Android, geared towards engaging and retaining players. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to
excel in a fast-paced work environment, pivot, and problem-solve quickly. If you’re passionate about marketing games and eager to learn more, we’d like to meet you!
This is a full-time, permanent position based in our Vancouver office, working from home temporarily due to COVID-19. Relocation assistance is not provided.
• Work with team members to prepare monthly marketing calendars (in-game events, sales, and marketing copies)
• Analyse and monitor key metrics and user feedback on a regular basis to help inform future in-game events
• Escalate and coordinate customer support issues
• Execute marketing campaigns to support in-game events via 3rd party tools (eg. Sendgrid, Facebook, etc.) and in-house tools
• Perform user research on internal analytic platforms and make recommendations
• Stay up to date with social and mobile games trends and best practices
• Post-secondary education in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or a related field is preferred
• 1 – 3 years of relevant work experience
• Comfortable with numbers to figure out what works best for our players
• Critical thinking and strong research skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organization and time-management skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding editing skills
• Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
• Previous experience in Social Casino or Social Gaming space
• Previous experience in tech support and/or troubleshooting
• Passion for online and/or video games
• Experience using marketing tools (SendGrid, XtremePush, AirTable, etc)
What we can offer you:
We’re a small, close-knit team with a very large opportunity to grow ahead of us. Our team truly strives for work/life balance, and we pride ourselves on providing an environment that allows people to feel their contribution is meaningful and valued. Our employees focus on getting a solid day’s work done and enjoy their downtime. We want everyone who works here to live their best life!
Would you like to know more about what it’s like to work with us? Check out our Values and Benefits.