BlueBat Games is a subsidiary of global gaming powerhouse Novomatic’s Greentube division. Our free-to-play social casino platform – Greentube Pro – is changing the casino industry! Now, online and mobile players can stay connected to their favourite casinos any time they’re ready to have fun. Come work with exciting partners like Hard Rock to create high quality digital entertainment experiences!
We are looking for a Lead LiveOps Designer for a full-time position in our Vancouver office. This is an intermediate to senior role.
We will only consider LOCAL CANDIDATES for this role who are currently eligible to work in our Vancouver office – relocations or remote workers need NOT apply please!
The Lead LiveOps Designer will design, plan and execute quality live events across multiple free-to-play Social Casino titles on Web, iOS and Android, geared towards engaging and retaining players. This is a fast-paced job that requires critical thinking and a self-driven, proactive problem-solving attitude.
- Work with our external clients and internal developers to create new in-game features using mock-ups and prototypes
- Work with our clients to prepare in-game events and sales, then take responsibility to drive them to better performance
- Communicate daily with our clients to align physical casino property promotions and in-game events
- Own monthly revenue targets
- Escalate, coordinate and own customer support issues
- Lead retrospectives and stand-up meetings with the team to manage daily changes
- Own the timeline and specifications of tool improvements to help the LiveOps team meet KPI goals
- Perform user research on internal analytics platforms and make recommendations
- Represent the game design discipline throughout the organization and drive education of your colleagues in that field
- 3+ years of professional game design experience as an intermediate/senior on free-to-play games
- Understanding of Social Casino games on iOS, Android and Web platforms and their appeal to casual gaming populations
- A deep understanding of Live Operations in relation to free-to-play games
- Experience with live event creation and management
- Passion for data analysis and KPI impact driven design
- Expertise in systems, quests and in-game offer balances
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, including Pivot Tables, Array Formula, Data Manipulation, etc.
- Excellent leadership skills, with experience in leading a small team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven track record of success with internal and external stakeholders
- Marketing/user acquisition experience
- Previous experience in Social Casino space
- Entrepreneurship/start-up experience
What we can offer you:
We’re a small, close-knit team with a very large opportunity to grow ahead of us. Our team truly strives for work/life balance, and we pride ourselves on providing an environment that allows people to feel their contribution is meaningful and valued. Our employees would rather focus on getting a solid day’s work done and enjoy their downtime. We want everyone who works here to live their best life!
Would you like to know more about what it’s like to work with us? Check out our Values and Benefits.