BlueBat Games is a subsidiary of global gaming powerhouse Novomatic’s Greentube division. Our free-to-play social casino platform – Greentube Pro – is changing the casino industry! Now, online and mobile players can stay connected to their favourite casinos any time they’re ready to have fun. Come work with exciting partners like Hard Rock to create high quality digital entertainment experiences!
We are looking for a LiveOps Specialist for a full-time position in our Vancouver office. This is an intermediate level position.
We will only consider LOCAL CANDIDATES for this role who are currently eligible to work in our Vancouver office – relocations or remote workers need NOT apply please!
The LiveOps Specialist will design, plan and execute quality live events across multiple free-to-play social casino titles on Web, iOS and Android, geared towards engaging and retaining players. This is a fast-paced work environment that requires critical thinking and a self-driven, proactive, problem-solving attitude.
- Work with team members to prepare monthly LiveOps calendars (in-game events, sales, marketing creatives and copies)
- Execute planned LiveOps events
- Communicate daily with our clients to align physical casino property promotions and in-game events
- Own monthly KPI targets
- Escalate and coordinate customer support issues
- Perform user research on internal analytics platforms and make recommendations
- Stay up to date with social and mobile games trends and best practices
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as required
- Minimum 1-year experience working on live games with a free-to-play, live service business model
- Post-secondary education; ideally in Marketing, Communications or a relevant field
- Comfortable with numbers to figure out what works best for our players
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with a mastery in multi-tasking, prioritization and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a proven track record of success with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in Social Casino or Social Gaming space
- Previous experience in tech support and/or troubleshooting
- Previous experience in online community management
- Avid gamer!
- Experience using marketing tools (SendGrid, AirTable, etc.)
What we can offer you:
We’re a small, close-knit team with a very large opportunity to grow ahead of us. Our team truly strives for work/life balance, and we pride ourselves on providing an environment that allows people to feel their contribution is meaningful and valued. Our employees would rather focus on getting a solid day’s work done and enjoy their downtime. We want everyone who works here to live their best life!
Would you like to know more about what it’s like to work with us? Check out our Values and Benefits.